Sunday, September 27, 2015

Labour of love





In anticipation of a teary first day of school this year, I congratulated myself on my idea of adding a little note to my daughter's lunchbox to lessen the first week nerves I was sure would happen. I congratulated myself big time. Like I was solving the world's problems with a post-it and a Sharpie. What I didn't anticipate was my dry-eyed daughter happily waving goodbye. And then coming home to tell me she loved my note so much she had thought up a year-long project for herself which is completely dependant on a lunchbox note every day. EVERY DAY. So join me, won't you, over at my Instagram? I'm @lee.steph.lee and apparently I've entered into the longest contract ever. Some interesting things are bound to come out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment